Sound Foundations – Fresh Horizons, AGIC Australia 2016
Early Bird closes 1st July
25–27 July at the Grand Hyatt, Melbourne Australia
The 2016 Australian Grains Industry Conference has a not to be missed line up of international and local speakers:
- Leading Australian business leaders – Richard Goyder CEO Wesfarmers and Graham Turley MD Institutional Banking Australia ANZ will be in conversation with leading business journalist Emma Albereci.
- Leading international speakers – hear from international experts including Dave Hightower The HighTower Report US, Jack Bobo Intrexon US, Juan Antonio Hinojosa Alatorre INTL FCStone Mexico, David Jackson LMC International Ltd, UK, Matthew Smith Alltech Limited NZ.
- Panel discussions – hear grain industry CEOs including Mark Palmquist GrainCorp, Dr Andrew Crane CBH and John McKillop Hassad Australia debate consolidation in the grains industry; hear industry leaders debate future structures for industry representation.
- Hear from and network with federal and state ministers – including Keith Pitt Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister and Jaala Pulford Victorian Minister for Agriculture.
- Be part of the International Year of Pulses - dedicated session to review global trends in pulse consumption and the IYP legacy.
- Dedicated AGIC GRDC Growers Day providing growers access to leading global and local speakers and opportunity to network with the grain trade.
This year’s conference theme is Sound Foundations – Fresh Horizons.
Register now to prioritise this key event in your diary. Early bird closes 1st July 2016
Major Event Sponsors
For a full list of sponsors visit http://www.ausgrainsconf.com/australia/sponsors
The Australian Grains Industry Conference is hosted by Grain Trade Australia, Australian Oilseeds Federation and Pulse Australia.
Follow us on twitter @AUSGRAINCONF and follow the conversation using #AGIC2016