Pulse Australia Members
Pulse Australia represents all sectors of the Australian pulse industry and invites businesses and organisations with a vested interest in the industry to support the work of their peak industry body.
The Pulse Australia Directors, Chief Executive Officer and Industry Development Managers form a cohesive team with wide ranging skills and experience in the Australian and International pulse industry. They provide consistent, knowledgeable and readily accessible information to members and for the benefit of the industry as a whole.
Pulse Australia members in the grain accumulation, processing and trading sector and the agricultural inputs and services sector select a level of membership that reflects their involvement with the pulse industry.
Membership kits (including electronic application form*) for:
* Download the form then fill out in your PDF reader and submit electronically, or print and post.
Pulse Australia recommends their member organisations. Pulse Australia member organisations agree to:
- comply with Australian laws and regulations relating to the merchandising, inspection, grading, weighing, storing, handling and shipment of pulse grain and other commodities,
- maintain and promote the highest ethical standards and honest procedures in the transaction of business with other members of Pulse Australia and the public,
- engage in sales and purchasing methods, promotional practices and other transactions, giving consideration to the best interests of the pulse industry as well as the public,
- be bound by the provisions of the Australian Grain Industry - Code of Practice.
Pulse Australia welcomes the following business as members and sincerely thanks them for their support.